« Home | Need Air! » | A New Journey »

Worried

We came to Cairo early 5 days than when we were supposed to. Mama got tired over there so we had to come home near the hospitals, doctors and pharmacies. Those aren't there over there. Yesterday when we arrived, her "illness" got worse... I couldn't sit with her in the same room coz I didn't want her to see me cry. Then when I'd stop crying I'd go back and smile at her. That went on for 2 hours till she slept after taking for the first time a sedative addictive drug called ZOLAM.

Today she's a little better then now she got worse. I hope she gets well soon. I had an inner struggle... my tears were first out of fear if something will happen to her, then I tried so hard to let the feeling go and become hopeful, calm and optimistic. After praying I felt much better. The tears then became just sad but sure that Allah will not allow anything bad to happen to us.

I must go to see how she's doing and will try to be back soon inshAllah. Please pray for my mama and all the sick people to get better by Allah's will.

Not much

  • I'm Jannah
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • If I am as honest as I know how to be, I may discover here as I write, day after day, something in myself, something of my own nature... that I might otherwise not be aware of...
That's it

Previous Scribbles

Men Scribblers

Website Counter
Hit Counter