« Home | Unbearably Bearable » | You were late! » | when the soul speaks... » | Egyptian Humor? » | Heart Betrayal » | Worried » | Need Air! » | A New Journey »

Peace

Coming across this interview has been like meeting "logic" face to face. Simple, straight forward and honest. You'd notice that the conversation has a peaceful atmosphere with just a few times the word "peace" mentioned. Peace is not a word to be said over and over again, it's an atmosphere, a policy, it's a conversation with good intentions and a humble self.

http://ampal.blogspot.com/2006/08/us-and-israel-stand-alone-jimmy.html

He is an awesome man and I will keep my eyes open on his son for sure.

Post a Comment

Not much

  • I'm Jannah
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • If I am as honest as I know how to be, I may discover here as I write, day after day, something in myself, something of my own nature... that I might otherwise not be aware of...
That's it

Men Scribblers

Website Counter
Hit Counter