« Home | غلا أمى » | Surviving... » | I need your prayers » | Peace » | Unbearably Bearable » | You were late! » | when the soul speaks... » | Egyptian Humor? » | Heart Betrayal » | Worried »

Girly template!

I liked my last template sooooo much!!! It had scribbles all over it that matched my blog title, and my thoughts, coz they're all about scribbles... you can't really classify anything here, can you? Well suddenly it stopped working, got totally screwed up and mixed all my posts, so I had to change it. This one's too girly, it's called tender, soothes my eyes a lil bit. When I do try my old template everything gets joggled again so I guess I'll do with this one for a while.

Not much

  • I'm Jannah
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • If I am as honest as I know how to be, I may discover here as I write, day after day, something in myself, something of my own nature... that I might otherwise not be aware of...
That's it

Men Scribblers

Website Counter
Hit Counter