« Home | There She Goes Again » | Problems disappearing » | Distances Expanding » | Those things you don't know about me » | ...Of Dreams Yet to Come True » | To "Dhany" or not to "Dhany"? » | Bits "n" Pieces » | Words of mine » | They call it "coincidence" » | and I'm back »

Gentleness...


It was difficult perhaps, to be immensely strong and immensely tender at the same time. Gentleness implied a weak spot somewhere, like that spot of decay that makes an apple soft.

from the novel "Green Dolphin Street" by Elizabeth Goudge

Labels:

Thanks for sharing those well put thoughts with us.

Post a Comment

Not much

  • I'm Jannah
  • From Cairo, Egypt
  • If I am as honest as I know how to be, I may discover here as I write, day after day, something in myself, something of my own nature... that I might otherwise not be aware of...
That's it

Men Scribblers

Website Counter
Hit Counter